Storksak Emma Leather Diaper Bag - Black
|Crafted in beautifully luxurious and durable leather the Storksak Emma Leather Diaper Bag in Black is a stylish new addition to Storksak’s luxury range, combining classic British styling with sleek detailing making it a wardrobe must have.|
The classic design is complemented with a zip pocket detailing and concealed flap front pocket, as well as two side pockets and a magnetic back pocket. Perfectly organized on the inside as well as the outside, the Emma also includes a zipped, insulated bottle holder that tucks nicely inside the bag, and a coordinating luxury changing mat with concealed pockets and grab handle for easier access and is ideal for carrying all yours and your baby’s daily essentials.
Care Instruction: For leather, use a clear leather cleaner/protector, test a small section first on the base or a discreet area of the bag to test result. Change mat - machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius and hang to dry.
- Luxury leather (pebble leather black, lakewash leather tan)
- Dimensions: H32 x W37 x D16 CM
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Oval luxury machine washable, padded changing mat with grab handle and concealed pockets for nappies and wipes
- Zipped insulated bottle holder with grab handle and stroller attachment keeps fluids warm or cool for up to four hours
- Detachable long shoulder strap with patented integrated stroller straps
- One large outer front pocket with zip detail.
- Back outer pocket with magnetic popper closure
- Front flap compartment with popper closure for valuables
- Two side pockets
- Wide opening with zipped top closure
- Five internal drop-in pockets for easy access including four elasticated pockets and one with zipper closure
- Signature Storksak wipe clean linings throughout
Shipping: Quick ship. Ships out in 1 to 2 business days.
We love to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, Bliss Living, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Baby Gifts: Diaper Bags: Mother Jewelry: Baby Nursery Room Decor: Art for Baby & Kids: Mothers Necklaces