Reese Li Diaper Bags Review
Recently, Reese Li has become one of the more popular American creators of designer baby bags whose lines have been featured in Time Magazine, and Lifetime Magazine. Celebrities, professionals, and moms tend to favor Reese Li Diaper Bags because they have designed and planned by an organized Mom. Reese started her designer baby bags when she was a Quartermaster officer in the US Army and as an army mom, she needed diaper bags that were functional, fashionable and could carry everything needed for a day or even for a weekend.
Reese Li Diaper Bags come in two major lines, the Lexington, a full-sized designer baby bag, and the Fairfax Clutch a streamlined version. Let’s find out why Reese Li has become so popular with such a loyal following.
Pros for Reese Li Diaper Bags
- Attractive: Reese Li Diaper Bags are by her custom designer fabrics. Bold, bright, and beautiful, her designer baby bags easily adapt from strolling around the park to high-powered board rooms. The Black Genie Lexington has all the dynamics of a style conscious mother who commands the baby station as well as her own business. The versatility of the designer diaper bag fabrics that Reese Li uses also allow her to be more whimsical with the subtle tones of Charcoal Green Berry Lexington Reese Li Diaper Bags.
- All American: All Reese’s designer baby bags for babies are proudly made in the USA by Americans. Labor and stitched materials are all done in the United States.
- Easy to Clean: The laminated designer canvas just wipes down and is not damaged by the anti-bacterial content of wipes.
- Organized: With 12 pockets in the Lexington, you know that you have to look for whatever you forgot to put in one of those designer diaper bag pockets. Mom designer Reese Li Diaper Bags has provided 2 outside pockets, a large inside pocket, and 6 inside bottle holders knowing that baby needs either water, mother’s milk, formula, or juice. Most designer baby bags allow for only one or two bottles. The large zippered interior pocket can hold extra clothing or blankets while still being able to see inside the bag. Reese Li Diaper Bags even remember your pen and your cell phone. No digging franticly for the Mom on the go, everything is at her finger tips. The Black Genie Lexington Reese Li Diaper Bags are designed for Mommy to walk straight from the market and into a business meeting, with laptop cleverly stored inside.
- Durable: In today’s economic climate, people are investing in quality items that last. The strong sustainable resource of the 100% cotton coupled with the hard bottom and nickel silver feet make these bags long-lived.
- Adjustable: Reese Li Diaper Bags have the fabulous feature of taking the stress off your shoulders and placing it on the stroller.
- Doubly Weatherproofed: for baby climate changes. All Reese Li Lexington designer baby bags are waterproofed and have changing pads with a fantastic zippered dirty diaper bag.
Cons for Reese Li Diaper Bags
There are no real drawbacks to these designer baby bags; just personal preferences.
- Designer Fabrics: For those who are looking for streamlined solids in leather or with leather trim, you are not going to find that with Reese Li Diaper Bags that focus on renewable resources like cotton with bold designs.
- Pockets: For parents who just wants to be able to grab, run, and throw baby stuff in designer baby bags, all the organization of Reese Li Diaper Bags may be a bit daunting. Removable pockets could be very helpful. Also, with all those bottle pockets, a thermal pouch can come in handy in designer baby bags.
Reese Li Diaper Bags are a great fresh take on baby bags and at a reasonable price range for designer diaper bags. Get one today!
We love to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, Bliss Living, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Baby Gifts: Diaper Bags: Mother Jewelry: Baby Nursery Room Decor: Art for Baby & Kids: Mothers Necklaces