Sterling Silver Jewelry
The brightest of the precious metals, sterling silver outshines gold and platinum while being a more affordable option for jewelry. And what's more, the material is very durable and easy to maintain, which is why sterling silver jewelry has become popular not only as wedding bands and engagement rings, but also as keepsakes to commemorate life's milestones. Read More
What Is Sterling Silver?
Sterling silver is an alloy composed of 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is made of other metals, usually copper. Because pure or fine silver is very soft, a very small amount of a different metal is added to harden the material and keep it in shape. The alloy then can be formed into various shapes, including fine jewelry.
Personalized Silver Jewelry as Precious Gifts
Here at BlissLiving, we carry a collection of handcrafted jewelry made of sterling silver for you to commemorate precious moments with the people you love. Take your pick of our sterling silver charms that you can personalize with the names of your loved ones, or browse our birthstone jewelry collection to find the perfect gift for Mother's Day or someone's birthday.
Many of our jewelry pieces are available in sterling silver, including necklaces, bracelets, pendants, rings, and earrings so you have plenty of options for a great gift idea. But for something even more special, you can opt for personalized silver jewelry that has your loved one's name, monogram, or birthstone. Sterling silver pieces with birthstones are especially great for personalized gifts as the metal can bring out the color of your chosen gemstones.
For something just as unique and eye-catching, we also have two-tone jewelry that combine the brightness of sterling silver and the sunny gleam of gold. As with our birthstone jewelry, the silver in our two-toned pieces provides the perfect backdrop for emphasizing and complementing the gold.
Care Tips for Sterling Silver Jewelry
As with all silver alloys, sterling silver will naturally tarnish over time. Fortunately, it's also very easy to restore the original brightness of the metal with just a quick polish. Just use a silver polishing cloth to clean your silver jewelry. This type of cloth contains non-scratch abrasives that help clean, polish, and brighten the jewelry's surface without leaving any scratches. You can order a silver polishing cloth here at BlissLiving.
Click here for more tips on sterling silver jewelry care.
If you have any inquiries or concerns about our sterling silver pieces, please don't hesitate to contact us.